Sleeve a Message is proud to announce the installation of a new printing press in 2019, which enables us to offer new coffee sleeve decorating capabilities! Customers can look forward to a lower cost, better fit, and higher quality print on our flexographically printed sleeves. Our friendly team is excited to assist you in unleashing the full potential of your beverage sleeves.
The new printing press has opened a world of possibilities for sleeve decorating:
|PRICE||$.056 - $.087||$.0395- $.065*|
|TURNAROUND||*7 business days||*4 weeks|
|INK||Water Based, UV||Water Based, UV|
|PAPER||Kraft & White||Kraft & White|
|MIN. ORDER||No Minimum*||24,000|
|QTY PER CASE/TRAY||120||160*|
* Price may exceed stated range depending on PMS matched inks, metallic inks, neon inks or additional finishes are requested. ** Split case fee applies
* Digital and flexograpic turnaround times are initiated by BOTH payment receipt and artwork approval, unless you are eligibile for net terms. Digital order do NOT have a minimum order but will incur a $25 if less than our standard packaging quantity.
INKS & SETUP:
|NUMBER OF PLATES||PLATE FEES|
PRINT READY ART REQUIREMENTS:
Our designers work with Adobe CC, and the ordering process is the easiest if you provide vector artwork in Adobe Illustrator with type outlined and images embedded. Raster artwork may present printing limitations and must be provided as a .psd, packaged with fonts and linked images. If you’d like to have artwork created, custom design services are available at a rate of $35 per hour, prorated to the quarter hour.
LOOKING FOR DESIGN SPECIFICATIONS?
The design template and specs can be found here.
Please refer to our handy Product Comparison table, which highlights the key differences between our Flexo and Digital Sleeves. Think about the following questions.
• Are you looking for the shortest lead time? Our Digital sleeves are printed and shipped within 7 business days of payment and test print approval. Lead time for Flexo sleeves is 4 weeks, after payment and final design approval.
• How much space do you have to store your sleeves? Our minimum order for Flexo sleeves is 10 cases (24,000 sleeves). We do not currently offer to warehouse the product for our customers, so if you don’t think you have enough space, then Digital sleeves are probably ideal. There is no minimum order quantity for Digital sleeves.
• Do you like the idea of changing your design frequently, or printing up to 20 different designs per order? Many of our Digital sleeve customers like to change up their sleeve design several times throughout the year, and also enjoy our variable print option which allows for up to 20 different designs per order. Our Flexo sleeves require printing plates, so changing the design requires purchasing new plates. Flexo sleeves can use variable printing, too, up to 4 different sleeve designs per order.
Full bleed printing means that the surface of the medium can be entirely covered with ink, edge-to-edge. Our customers have been asking for this for a long time, and we are pleased to say it is finally an option with our Flexo sleeves. You want a black sleeve with a reversed out design? We can do that. You want sleeves flood coated a certain color, and your logo printed over it? We can do that.
Backprinting is a feature that allows us to print on the inside of the sleeves (the side that hugs the cup). Have you ever thought of running a “Golden Ticket” style promotion or giveaway? We can help you accomplish this! You could hide a winning “ticket” on the inside of the sleeve, and engage your customers even more.
Maybe! In addition to the awesome new possibilities of our Flexo sleeves, it is possible that switching to this sleeve could save you money. We will happily break down a cost comparison for you, and help you evaluate whether this might be a good move. Keep in mind, switching to Flexo sleeves does require plate fees for initial set up, has a longer lead time, and a higher minimum order. Request a quote to receive a cost comparison!
Yes! Just like our Digital sleeve product, our Flexo sleeves are fully recyclable, and are commercially compostable.